Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Morning Reading

Hello, all!

Here's some morning reading to peruse before the day games get underway:

ESPN's Top 250 re-ranked, for those who are re-tooling their lineups tonight


Also, their weekly Fantasy Forecaster, with really useful advice about double-start pitchers

From the Times, a wrap of the Yankees-Twins game that starts with a great paragraph about A-Rod

Because I love-hate A-Rod so much, another article from the Times that asserts that he didn't tip pitches

Finally, Jack Kerouac as Fantasy Baseball Nut, also via the New York Times

Good luck everyone! Sadly, real world obligations will prevent me from tracking my FOUR starting pitchers as closely as I'd like, but Clayton, A.J., Derek and Mr. Halladay, I believe in you. Even if the Ladies fall to the Pitch-Hit (not sure what the noun of choice should be for referring to your team, N., sorry) in another near sweep, you've REALLY IRON-FISTED the innings pitched category and for that, I thank you. Work hard. Love hard. Lose hard. Go team!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all these links Jenni, especially the second one. For once I am not changing my lineup at 1:30AM CST!

    ReplyDelete