Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Photos of the Day: May 18, 2009

There were only a few games yesterday and I kept falling asleep after work so I forgot to the Photos of the Day. Jenni's post on TBOB of AC Slater reminded me, so here are yesterday's highlights! Stay tuned for Nick Swisher's haircut for today's photo highlights.

Glen Perkins reacts to giving up a three-run homer to A-Rod. He looks like he's falling asleep.

AC Slater throws the ceremonial first pitch; look at those bicep veins!

Sometimes, from far away, Chipper Jones looks really young and boyish to me. Most of the time though, he looks like a dinosaur.

Caption says Gary Sheffield connected; I assume this photo was taken after the connection because the ball is ABOVE the bat! Then again, I never took physics in my life...

It's sad that Rickie Weeks is missing out on the rest of the season, but come on now, does the Yahoo! Photo Gallery have to act like he's dead?

Ichiro climbs the wall after a home run ball--he looks like he wants to be one of them and stop playing for a second.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Slater is obviously on steroids.
    2. HOW DID ICHIRO GET UP THERE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. weeks almost looks like jayz

    lips arent big enough though

    ReplyDelete