Thursday, May 7, 2009

Slider? But I just met her.

Well, I really think I should be keeping up with this blog. I am happy to finally post, but really I have not thought of a cool theme. Maybe I will try to incorporate "hit by pitch" references for the week, but its kind of hard to track those down unless Sportscenter shows a clip, or it pops up on the injury reports. Hm, I'll conjure up something. So, there have been very interesting posts so far and it definitely is a pleasant changeup to constantly checking and worrying about stats all day, everyday. See what I did there with the changeup reference. 

In other news, there is now a kink in that seemingly indestructible armor made of a special super element known as Evan Longorium. 

I will try to keep up with this blog from now on, as baseball has steadily taken over my life. Stattracker is like the best 10 bucks Ive ever spent. ESPNzone sometime. Must happen. 

Lastly, as for me and mordos matchup- how about the "Battle of the DL Angels pitchers"

4 comments:

  1. i was going to bring up underachieving first round shortstops
    but hanley just beasted his second home run of the day

    i still see no chink in longorium
    5 rbi 1hr even a stolen base so far this week
    if upton could get on base longoria would have 50 rbi by now

    kei is up on checking yahoo photos for baseball pictures
    a daunting task now that their lifespan is shorter
    but you can come across a few hit by pitch images there i believe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah i was referring to beating andy but didnt want to act like a "boaster" haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay a post from Nar!!! I remember your last post on Xanga as PBComp180. It's good to see your writing again. I could tip you off on good hit by pitch pictures. There was one day or two when I was going through pictures and I saw one of Paul Konerko getting hit in the thigh, one of Jermaine Dye getting hit in the wrist and being on the ground attended to, and then one of David Ortiz where the caption indicated he was hit in the leg but Big Papi was SMILING.

    Also, yes, congrats on beating Andy. Maybe you can contribute to the unmasking Andy/arbitup post I have planned. What dirty little secrets do you have on him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I give this post 2 eProps!

    ReplyDelete