Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Photographic Evidence that StatTracker is Busted

I'm not sure if I'm the only person who paid $10 or whatever to use StatTracker for the year, but I'm pretty sure that I AM the only person who sits around at home all day staring at it (okay, that's an exaggeration. I'm reading a book and occasionally glancing to see when Grady's up next), but here is photographic evidence that Yahoo! Fantasy StatTracker IS [temporarily?] BUSTED.


Although I am 90% confident that Yahoo! will restore the wiped stats some time today (this has happened before, although they usually fix it much more quickly), the main function of the internet seems to be to allow people to fruitlessly complain about things for no good reason. So, here you go internet. I am helping you fulfill your potential. STATTRACKER IS BROKEN AND I WANT YAHOO! TO FIX IT.

5 comments:

  1. Well, they fixed it, like, five minutes after that. But still I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW IT WAS BROKEN.

    Thanks, Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it! I saw it! I texted Mordecai to ask if his StatTracker was busted (I know he follows baseball at work) but got no response, which didn't matter because Yahoo! did fix it anyway. So we are crazy together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just care too much, that's all. That said, I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught it.

    Whew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of yahoos stats were down since 1am
    i had checked frequently during the night but no monday stats were showing up

    wonder what wouldve happened if there were waiver transactions for today

    ReplyDelete
  5. forgot one thing

    generally yahoo has been getting better in timely updates of stuff
    like change of week, matchup scores for non stattracker users
    in each of the fantasy seasons ive partaken in

    ReplyDelete