Sunday, March 28, 2010

Letters


Dear Felix,

Please accept my apologies for only drafting you in three out of four fantasy leagues. I'm sorry I doubted you for a second, and that I was momentarily drawn by the high ranking status of Roy Halladay. I should have stuck with The Plan, which was the one-two Venezuelan punch of drafting Miggy and then you. I will make sure to appreciate you in my other three leagues. I will also work on expanding my King Felix baseball card collection.

Have a good season!!!

Love forever and ever,
Kei

2 comments:

  1. i think you should go for a 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13 venezuelan punch of

    Miguel Cabrera 1B
    Félix Hernández SP
    Víctor Martínez C
    Johan Santana SP
    Asdrúbal Cabrera 2B,SS
    Francisco Rodríguez RP
    José López 1B,2B
    Marco Scutaro SS
    Carlos Zambrano SP
    Miguel Montero C
    Juan Rivera OF
    Magglio Ordóñez OF
    Maicer Izturis 2B,SS
    Franklin Gutiérrez OF
    Martín Prado 1B,2B,3B
    Alberto Callaspo 2B,3B
    Freddy García SP
    Renyel Pinto RP
    Armando Galarraga SP

    i think this is a draftable team in many leagues
    a little light on pitching though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait I lied, I only have Felix in 2 of 4 leagues. I forgot about Bryan's league in which I also fell for the Roy. Maybe that explains the 4th draft. Sorry again, King.

    ReplyDelete