Thursday, June 11, 2009

Photos of the Day: 6/10/09

Raul Ibanez was like, dancing in the dugout when Chase Utley hit his HR. Here, they go "BELLISTIC" for Nar and Joe, fine graduates of Bell Elementary School.

Edwin Jackson: "I hope I can pitch as good as you tomorrow!"
Justin Verlander: "Yeah."

It worries me that many baseball players take care of their eyebrows better than I take care of mine. I fear David Wright is getting a little pluck happy, but maybe it's just the angle.

I like to see Big Papi happy.

Dustin Pedroia: "So, the last time we owned you was what, 1912? I'm getting excited just thinking about it, man."
Derek Jeter: "Shut up, you're such a twat."
But we all know in reality, Jeter would be more diplomatic about it, like "Stop being immature, young man."

Do all Japanese baseball players look like anime characters? Ichiro got hit by a pitch here, but it's more like the post-hit-by-pitch so I'm going to post it even though the hit-by-pitch-photos are technically reserved for Nar. (BTW, are there any pictures of Scott Baker getting hit by Pujols' bat?)

Hank Blalock of the Rangers enjoys his time off during the rain delay. Here are some other photos that show how bad the rain was.

Carlos Beltran cannot make the catch. Mordecai said this picture reminds him of this. I'm not sure I understand, but he's the commisioner, so let's just nod and smile.

1 comment:

  1. What is growing out of Dustin Pedroia's chin? As if he needed to make himself uglier...

    This week is brutal.

    More photos of Verlander, please!

    ReplyDelete