Monday, June 8, 2009

Cutest Photo of the Day

Due to real life obligations, I have completely neglected Photos of the Day. I saved the ones I liked, but I didn't have time for coherent posts. My apologies. There were also a couple days recently where Yahoo! failed to update their gallery with the days' games, but they seem to be back on track. Today I present Cutest Photo of the Day, Daisuke Matsuzaka with his children. Matsuzaka might be having some struggles on the mound, but he's got some damn adorable children. He should bring them to all of is games in case his struggles persist! Maybe Big Papi can use some of that cute-children-positive-vibes for his problems.

2 comments:

  1. On Sunday, Paul and I were texting about our mutual hatred of Dice-K. I believe he said that he "had no place in the Major Leagues," to which I responded, "Yeah, and his face is fat." After seeing this photo, Paul emailed me to say, "That picture of Dice-K was too cute to bear. He's my new favorite player."

    So, thank you Kei for showing us the softer side of Dice-K. I can't hate him after this. I guess that leaves more hate for Jonathan Papelbon (until the day that he gets captured playing with adorable children by Getty Images).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! We have a friend who looks like Dice-K, and not just in a "close enough" way, at least in my opinion. Otherwise, I generally don't care much for Dice-K either, but yeah, this picture is bad news for Papelbon. Wait a minute, I just looked him up, and he has a daughter, uh-oh. But really, Papelbon spawn > Dice-K baby?

    ReplyDelete