Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hair Photos of the Day

I read this afternoon before games started that Magglio Ordonez got his hair cut, and eagerly awaited photos on Yahoo!'s gallery. They did not disappoint. He looks like a young boy! He's on first base here, right? Is this the Reverse Samson Effect?

And then I noticed that someone else was missing signature locks: Vladimir Guerrero!

I'm calling it now, as unlikely as it is: the next player to cut his hair is MANNY. It'll be his way of saying sorry, breaking up, and moving on. I hear that when girls in Japan cut their hair and thus drastically change their image, it's a symbolic way of having broken up with someone and marching on into the future.

Perhaps then, all those stupid Mannywood wigs will go away.

UNRELATED PHOTO OF THE DAY:
"I GOT IT! I GET TO EAT IT. I'M GONNA EAT IT."

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting a haircut soon, too. Maybe afterward my fantasy team will not cause me great embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete